Oresund Film Commission was established in fall 2003 to promote the region as an international film location and to service international film and TV productions shooting in the region.
In the beginning of 2016 the two regional film funds ; Copenhagen Film Fund and Film Fund and Film i Skåne decided to delveop Oresund Film Commisison into two commissions. There are now more possibilities to create common activcities and the two commissions can now focus more on their own regions.
Embracing the area of Southern Sweden and Greater Copenhagen, the two commisisons combine the best resources of the two Scandinavian countries to ensure you the best possible experience on location in most southern region in Scandinavia.
Whether you’re shooting a big-budget feature film or a small-scale documentary, the film commissons are there to make your production in the region a smooth and rewarding one. We’re there to help, at no charge to you.
The commissions are operated by Copenhagen Film Fund and Film i Skåne in cooperation with the film industry and regional authorities in Southern Sweden and Copenhagen.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive information on filming opportunities in the region
- An extensive location database of more than 500 images from the Oresund Region
- A production guide with contact information to everyone in the local film industry
- Customized information and consulting services addressing the needs of individual productions, including location scouting and budget consulting
- Introduction to valuable contacts among filmmakers, authorities, locations, distributors and others
- Project management support and assistance to film crews shooting in the region
- Streamlined shooting-permit procedures
- Discount packages, including accommodation, car rental, catering and much more
- Local PR & marketing support
The Oresund Film Commission is a member of the Association of Film Commissioners International (AFCI) and the European Film Commissioners Network (EUFCN)